Admission & Enquiry
If you have already inquired with us, then an email with all required documents and steps in the admissions process, exact schedule of application forms will reach you soon. Further details are as below:
The process for application is as under:
Issuance: Application forms are based on vacancies existing in the grade applied for in the following year. Forms are issued as per the dates mentioned in the admission notice. The application form fees can be paid in cash.
Submission: The completed application form along with relevant documents should be submitted on the mentioned date at time of registration.
- Two copies of recent photograph, each of the parents/guardian who will interact with the school
- Two copies of recent photograph of the child, including one attached to the application form
- Attested copy of birth certificate of the child, clearly specifying date of birth (Issued by the Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority)
- Certificate from the previous school for Grade 2 onwards, for the confirmation of admission
- If the child seeking admission comes from outside Maharashtra, LC should be counter-signed by the educational authority of the state from which the child comes. If out of India, LC should be countersigned by the educational authority of the country from which the child comes
- Application and processing fees NON – REFUNDABLE
- Other particulars (Report Cards) to be attached
- Kindly ensure that the Application for admission is complete in all respects to facilitate the admission process. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
Applicants from other countries can download the form, scan the completed form and send it. Interactions / entrance exams can be planned as per management’s decision.
Admission for IBDP
Admissions to the School begin with an orientation programme for students and parents conducted by the Coordinator. After this, an online form is sent for the survey of subject choices for the current students. Lastly, an advertisement in the newspapers and flyers is sent out for external students to invite admissions. Admission of external students is done at the discretion of the coordinator and Head of Institution, after considering their previous school performance and a personal interview to understand the student’s attitude towards learning.
Fee waiver: We offer a partial tuition fee waive-off to internal candidates to promote the Diploma programme at the Institution. We also provide benefit to meritorious students seeking admissions, but are restricted due to monetary factors. Based on their previous years’ results, a tuition fee waive-off is considered.
Recognition: The DP is globally recognised by universities, with its students gaining competitive offers for further study. For information on universities that recognize IB, and details on their recognition policies, please read here.
The enquiry is noted with the class applied for and admission notice is handed over to the person. Email enquiries from the same country are addressed by giving information on admission process through email. For enrolment, please download the below forms:
Pre-School / Primary /Lower Secondary / IGCSE Admission form for 2015– 16 – Download
Form for IBDP: Download