At Garodia International, we understand that early years shape a child’s sensibilities. We help develop the child, not only in the classroom, but also outside through a multitude of learning environments guided by caring teachers.
We provide effective early education by combining creativity and logic – we explore the realms of myth and story at one end; and facts, numbers and words at another. Apart from English and Maths as core subjects, we also teach Science and introductory Hindi through research-based syllabi.
We foster independence and curiosity in students through logical and creative thinking. Stories, rhymes and sayings strengthen the vocabulary and encourage imagination. Handwriting techniques and basics of spelling intrigue the child, while early grammar skills are taught through direct instruction.
We have specialist teachers for martial arts, creative thinking skills, music, dance and gymnastics. Our curriculum includes:
• Field Trips to help students touch, feel and smell the world around them
• Physical education to develop gross motor skills and take the first step towards learning basics of sportsmanship, leadership skills and teamwork
• Reading to nurture a love for books and ignite the imagination
• Art projects to work with various materials as they experiment with colour theory, lines and shapes, patterns and textures
• Learning through music to familiarise students with rhythm, melody, harmony, form, and timbre, while expressing through dance and gestures.
As a collaborative process at term-end, assessment provides feedback on the learning process and judges the effectiveness of both teaching and learning.